Letters from the Master
Strategy of Wing Chun
By Master Mazza
1. Use the center line and therefore force the opponent to use the outside path.
2. Controls the opponent's blind side.
3. Attack the opponent's balance.
4. Attack the opening.
5. Trap the leading elbow.
6. Pin the arms from the blind side.
7. Keep moving. Don't present a steady target for your opponent.
8. Use elbow in close quarters, use your palm or fist in the next distance; use kick with front foot on further distance; use rear foot in furthest distance.
9. Use entry technique.
10. Be calm, have confidence in yourself, let your reflexes guide you.